Simple ways to save energy and money in the cooling season.
1. Seal your facility-Sealing cracks and holes. Checking door seal and replace if necessary. Keep cool air in and hot humid air out.
2. Implement a proactive preventive maintenance program-Keep HVAC equipment operating efficiently through a proactive maintenance program. Keep condenser and evaporator coils clean, change filters, and check operation of equipment.
3. Check insulation-Maintain good insulation in your walls and roof.
4. Use ceiling fans-Ceiling fans can make a room feel up to four degrees cooler by circulating air and they use less energy.
5. Use blinds on window-If your zones face East/West and you have a lot of glass use blinds to deflect radiation.